The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website User and are designed to use the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they were stored on the end device and a unique number.
The Website Operator is an entity that places cookies on the end device of the Website User and obtaining access to them.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognise the Website User’s device and to properly display the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication of cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used for detecting authentication abuse within the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website;
- functional cookies, which enable remembering the settings selected by the User and personalising the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website, etc;
- advertising cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users that is more relevant to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their placement in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
Cookies placed in the end device of the Website User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of the browser menu.